- Developed by Trimble, Tekla Structures is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) software.
- Create, combine, manage, and share information-rich accurate 3D models that bring efficiency at every phase of the construction project.
- Tekla Structures is a building information modeling software able to model structures that incorporate various kinds of building materials, including steel, concrete, timber, and glass. Tekla Structures is used in the construction industry for steel and concrete detailing, precast and cast in-situ.
- The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication. The process of shop drawing creation is automated. It is available in different configurations and localized environments.
Courses We Offer
Tekla Structures Basic
Tekla Structures Advance
Tekla Structures Expert
What Will You Discover?
Our Tekla Course basic, advanced, and expert are fully comprised of basics of Tekla Structures to its expert capability as per industry standard, which will help in creating 3D models and its connection in Steel Structure. You will learn modelling and detailing of Steel Structures. How to create General Arrangement and Fabrication Drawings from 3D Model. Export Reports and additional data required for construction Management. Create NC files for Fabrication process.
With the help of these courses, you will also learn how to use system components in Tekla structures, including base plates and connections, custom components, and how to create and modify custom components.
- B.E./ Diploma (Civil/Mechanical)
- Professional working in detailing, fabrication, and construction industry.
- Any Professional who is already working in a related field.
Skills You Will Enhance
- Gain a solid foundation in Tekla Structures software.
- Navigate through introductory concepts and essential functionalities.
- Dive into advanced modeling techniques, including customizations and optimizations.
- Explore Auto Connection, Auto Defaults, and profile catalog modifications.
- Master the Template Editor for both textual and graphical templates.
- Learn macro recording, customization of property panes, and custom component creation.
- Develop proficiency in drawing creation, editing, and object-level settings.
- Understand the art of creating comprehensive reports and 3D PDFs from your models.
- Learn how to create custom inquiry files.
- Apply your learning to projects, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Need to Know more about Courses?
Drive digital excellence with Stridely Solutions as your unwavering partner for your end-to-end ERP and CRM Enterprise Solutions needs.