- Programming expertise in C and C++.
- The ability to learn modern FORTRAN is required.
- Experience with the OpenACC or OpenMP programming models.
- Experience with debugging tools (gdb), build tools (make), source control (git) highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.